I don't know if you know, but
Mighty Burns is my "real life" bestie. Now, I have kind of a lot of besties, it's true. BUT, B is the only bestie to whom I would even
say "bestie"; well, except for Jasper. She's also the only bestie with whom I've chased phantom meteor showers, had afternoon tea, spent seven hours outside of the
New Moon theatre, visited Manhattan, gotten lost on an Indian reservation, eaten a whole tub of KFC mashed potatoes ;) , worked for three years, been naked (strictly professional massage purposes only, people!), quoted
SATC {nonstop, 24-hours, all.the.time
}, danced with transvestites, become a vegetarian, fallen head-over-heels in love with her sisters, coined the moniker "life partner in a non-sexual way" (LPNSW, for short), and just generally formed an unhealthy and lovable codependent relationship. AND she's my only bestie who turns TWENTY FOUR today!
B, I love you with all my heart. Forever and ever.
LPNSW I love you for life too :) thank you for my bday wishes! Can't wait to hang tonight.. I may or may not (and did) watch the rest of the season till 1AM!! But I am sooo watching it again with you!
ReplyDeletelove the pic ari! you two are an adorable "couple" :) bday wishes to your bestie!
ReplyDeleteps-the background makes me even more excited for my trip to nyc!