Noah & I kind of dropped the ball this year with regard to Halloween, as we are wont to do with most holidays. We had big plans to carve pumpkins, pull together some kind of cheap costumes, and possibly find some sort of party to crash. While we haven't given up on our lukewarm dreams yet, I know how this story goes. It ends with us in pajamas on our sad Ikea loveseat watching spooky movies, my head buried in a pillow. It's Halloween the Noah & Ari way: lame, a little sad, and definitely comfy.
Here are the movies I'm going to try to push, but I know Noah's going to try for something more nightmare-inducing.
What are your plans for Halloween?






I am so glad you can watch scary movies! I cant! Ive seen dial M for Murder and The Stepford Wives but the others oh no.. haha I have 2 events to attend for Halloween! Hope yours is good! :)
ReplyDelete