Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reading

As an univeristy student, I do my fair share of reading. I am well-read in several areas of business, including finance, economics, supply chain management, marketing, and management. Needless to say, I tend to choose lighter subject matter when reading for pleasure. A few reads I'd love to pick up?

Classy: Exceptional Advice for the Extremely Modern Lady

How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World: The Art of Living with Style, Class, and Grace
Fly Away Home

Just Let Me Lie Down: Necessary Terms for the Half-Insane Working Mom
{I don't work & I'm not a mom, but I love Kristin's writing}

Freakin' Fabulous: How to Dress, Speak, Behave, Eat, Drink, Entertain, Decorate, and Generally be Better than Everyone Else
{Oh, Clinton of What Not to Wear. I would snap you up if you weren't so clearly, clearly gay.}

 Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. freakin' fabulous looks like a fun read for my flight. if i buy it i'll share with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! it would be fun to have someone to discuss with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you crack me up! I am going to have to look into some of these. I like the "In a Hilton world" idea :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}