Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day One

"My greatest ambition is to have a career without becoming a career woman." 
- Audrey Hepburn



Today was my first day of work (read: orientation) at my new job. It felt good to be a productive member of society again after so much time off. I'm falling even more in love with my new company, and I'm excited to see what's in store for the next couple months of training.

I'm feeling a little self-indulgent (a 40 minute commute will do that to a girl!), so here is what I wore today:


Sorry for the late post. I guess my time management skills are a little rusty!

2 comments:

  1. that audrey hepburn quote is right up my alley...she knew what she was talking about!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}