Friday, February 11, 2011

The Time Has Come

Finally.


Verizon has the iPhone! 

I'm usually not very loyal to brands, but Apple & Verizon Wireless are two brands that absolutely make the cut. I have been waiting years & years to get this phone, refusing to switch to a provider with lesser service. Oh, Verizon, I just knew this day would come.

This phone will {finally} be mine on the day my first paycheck is direct deposited!
What I'm really saying is, if you text me, I will text you back! Whether you have Verizon or not! You guys, I will be arriving in the 21st century & I am PSYCHED.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! i think its funny how their ads are changed now on the radio before they trash talked the iPhone, now they are all about it lol.. niiice Verizon.. Im onto you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind joining you in the '21st century' espically since I get so much slack from my reliable phone, that some how is out of date to all these new fancy phones. Its not a pager, but its treated like one from the cave days, and I also LOVE verizon and their reception compared to AT&T and any other carrier. Can you hear me now? LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}