Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kindred

One of my favorite things about blogging is when you find that, out there in the big, wide world, there is someone who is feeling how you feel & has taken the words right out of your mouth. Erin is my blog soul mate, and last week she was posting the same idea that I was mulling over in my little mind.

From Erin's blog
"I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor."
-Henry David Thoreau
{quoted in the book I'm reading right now}

Erin, I hope that we write our stories well and elevate our lives and always stay kindred spirits. That goes for the rest of you, too.

1 comment:

  1. aw, Ari! this is so sweet. thank you! I'm glad to have you as my blog soul mate :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}