Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Miniature

On Saturday afternoon, my good friend, Leeann, messaged me on Facebook inviting me to play mini golf later that night. This seemed like such a random thing to do on a Saturday evening that I was completely compelled to say yes. If you think that mini golf is boring, then you really need to find some better people to go with. 



I suggest you find some friends who look like pro golfers on the green.


Or, even better, friends who use the mini golf props for their own amusement and photo ops.


It's definitely a bonus if your friends have mad photography skills and can take charming {and not at all awkward} photos of you, even when a raindrop is trying to horn in on your close-up.


The best mini golf friends will find frogs on the course and give them names.


If you're really lucky, they'll pose like lions in restricted areas and be totally nonchalant when caught. They won't even care that you're too big of a wimp to pose with them.

Seriously, the best $7 I've ever spent.

2 comments:

  1. What a great post about the 'fun' you had with your gal pals and I love a story that's fun and doesn't hold you down with the $ spent.. thanks for adding the pictures, it wouldn't have been the same w/o them..:-0)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}