i feel like such a jerk.... i just put two and two together. i can't believe you were literally.....6 minutes away from my house, 30 seconds away from one of the places i work {i saw you ate at momma d's}, and once at fascist island {a place i try to avoid, but would have made the exception for beautiful you}. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! i am queen of suck. i would have loved to have shared a cup of coffee with you. did you hopefully eat at bear flag? -right next to mamma d's? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! in newport and i didn't even get to tell you where to go. although i'm sure you had great guides. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!
I love you with that kitty cat. I love the picture with the flower ceiling fan. I love that you took the time to post your pictures.. I'm glad your vacation was a success..
kitten!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a lovely and relaxing vacation! thanks for sharing your pictures.
ReplyDeletei feel like such a jerk....
ReplyDeletei just put two and two together.
i can't believe you were literally.....6 minutes away from my house, 30 seconds away from one of the places i work {i saw you ate at momma d's}, and once at fascist island {a place i try to avoid, but would have made the exception for beautiful you}.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!
i am queen of suck. i would have loved to have shared a cup of coffee with you.
did you hopefully eat at bear flag? -right next to mamma d's?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
in newport and i didn't even get to tell you where to go. although i'm sure you had great guides.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!
I love you with that kitty cat. I love the picture with the flower ceiling fan. I love that you took the time to post your pictures.. I'm glad your vacation was a success..
ReplyDelete