Monday, September 12, 2011

Sigh

source
It's Monday, so naturally I need to be in this awesome bathtub right now. I mean, is that so wrong?

Thankfully, this week looks like it should be pretty stress-free and relaxed. So far, just one work thing and a fun dinner with a friend. :)

What does your week look like?

3 comments:

  1. i wish! i am a bit stressed this week, so this would be a lovely getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bath/shower thingie is the coolest thing ever! how relaxing.. yet confsing at the same time :)
    Hmm I have a date, a dinner date and lots of working out to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous retreat! I wouldn't want it for my everyday bathroom but what a relaxing special treat.

    Hope your week stays laidback.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}