Happy Monday!
It's getting to be that time of year when I'm starting to look at planners for 2012. The planner I've used for the last 18 months is this one:
![]() |
| * |
It's been a really great planner, and I would definitely buy it again, but the pages are dated from August 2011-December 2012. I think I would prefer a planner that starts in January 2012.
If I were to by a Lilly planner again, though, I think it might be this one:
![]() |
| * |
Another planner, one that I've heard a lot about lately, is the Erin Condren Life Planner.
![]() |
| * |
This planner is really fancy and has a lot of room for personalization. It's a bit on the expensive side ($50), but I get so excited by organization that it may be worth it.
Plus, this video has made me a sucker.
![]() |
| * |
This Sarah Pinto planner is a simple solution to weekly planning. It doesn't have as many frills as the Erin Condren (or even the Lilly Pulitzer), but it's about $30 cheaper than the Life Planner.
I'm leaning toward the Life Planner, but $50 seems incredibly steep for something I could do for free on my iPhone.
What about you? Do you have a favorite planner or are you more of a smartphone calendar person?





love this idea, I always wait for the last minute! Will have to get one of these fun planner soon! Have a lovely day, Barbara
ReplyDeleteI was considering the Erin Condren ones too but I JUST bought one after seeing this deal:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_free/929e1072a7/click
$25 bucks for one makes it all worth it. Can't wait to compare notes. :)
I caved and bought one, but waited till I found enough discounts to get it fir $17.50.
ReplyDelete