Sunday, August 26, 2012

You Will Adore This Book

Hello.

I need you to read this book.


Everything about it is perfection. 
I never ever write in books, I think it's sacrilegious, but there were whole paragraphs, whole chapters even, that made me want to whip out a neon yellow highlighter and go to town. 
{I didn't, though, because c'mon.}

The way this woman writes...she is able to wrap up the human condition so precisely that you're left asking yourself "but how did she know?" and gasping "this! yes, this, right here."

If you've already read it, which I know a lot of people have done, maybe read it again. Maybe you've forgotten how delectable every perfectly-selected word is.

But, srsly, read it.
I'd loan you my copy but I'm busying forcing everyone within a 55 mile radius to borrow it.

3 comments:

  1. I love this book too :) definitely a 'must read' x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a good book recommendation and I've never heard of this one! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunn! I'll bring it with me on my next vacay
    xoox
    SC

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}