As I've shared before, I am a big fan of snail mail. I think corresponding through mail is thoughtful & classy. But there are certain times when an e-card would be a fun substitute or even just convenient in a time-sensitive situation. I've watched e-cards evolve over the last ten years or so, and I've never really found any that offered the personalized, elegant touch that I prefer. There seem to be basically two genres: silly & sappy. I'm not really the dancing frogs or the "To My Dearest Sweetheart" type.
Anyway, I found out about Paperless Post on Friday night at another blog.You choose your card, personalize & send it, and then you can track your RSVPs & whatnot.
When you sign up, you're given 25 "stamps", which allows you to send cards to 25 people. You are also given 10 "coins". Coins are useful in creating customized stationery.
I would probably only use these to write someone a quick note or maybe thank them for something small but, nevertheless, I find them to be a wonderful alternative to the usual e-cards.
xo.
{Paperless Post did not sponsor this, er, post because, as my mother would say, homie don't play that. If you're wondering why my mother would ever say such a thing, then I have no explanation for you other than a simple "she is awesome".}




Audrey how wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteJoyeaux Noel!
I have a new giveaway from My Sparrow, do come and enter!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
lol you crack me up! She is awesome.. I said that about a million times this weekend, now I realize where I got it from lol.
ReplyDeleteI love that holiday invitation! You're right, these are much lovelier than a standard e-vite, although I, like you, prefer snail mail. But in a pinch, these would work just as well.
ReplyDeleteOh these are so cool!
ReplyDeleteLuvs!