Happy first day of winter, friends!
I finally managed to retrieve my camera from my mom's house {after forgetting it for a second time!}, so this post will actually feature pictures that were not all swiped from we heart it, haha.
Earlier this month, a friend of mine had some pretty serious health problems. I wanted to bring her something to brighten her day, so I bought a tiny Christmas tree from Trader Joe's and made a card.
A couple weeks ago, I decorated sugar cookies at my mom's house. My mom & aunt were laughing at me, because I was decorating all my cookies the same way. What can I say? Efficiency always wins.
I am sad to report that my list of people to whom I am giving gifts is very lean this year due to my sad finances. I also had to get a little creative, haha.
These are basically all the gifts I'm giving:
I'm excited to tell you what's inside of them after Christmas!
love.







No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from you!
{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}