Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun Facts

here
1. I always watch TV & movies with the subtitles on. In fact, it is difficult for me to watch TV & movies without subtitles. My hearing skills have atrophied.

2. My mother entered me in a beauty pageant as a baby. And I won.
 3. I have an irrational fear of birds, courtesy of this young lady. One time, in Rome, I accidentally kicked a bird with my mostly bare foot when I was just trying to shoo it away. Noah was so mad.

4. I just tried plums for the first time this week. They are, at the same time, too sweet and too sour.
5. I won't sign up for Pinterest, because they want to sync with my Facebook, and I am strangely averse to that. I think I may be too suspicious of technology. Like your Grandma Ruth.

As Dane Cook would advise you, take these home. Chew them. They're delicious.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think you have to connect to Pinterest with Facebook...do you? I just created an account, and then it was optional to connect to FB if I wanted to find friends. I think. I could be wrong, Granny Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more about when facebook wants to 'sync' with other programs or vice-versa...it weirds me out (eg I'm suspicous). Also nice work on the baby pagent win!!! (Speaking of pagents--do you ever watch toddlers and tiaras--so wrong, yet so right, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL you crack me up my goodness! Sorry about passing along the fear.. but dude.. dead eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun facts:

    1. You are amazing.. mature and the best "plus 1" a gal could have at a birthday party for the 80's range.

    2. You were the best roommate ever and I love that your willing "to be a referral" if need be.

    3. I love you and even though I said "That I didn't want any friends when I first met you, you became more then a friend, a sister.. a family friend.. a "plus 1"..

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}