Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Big 2-1

Saturday night, I went out with Carissa to ring in her 21st birthday.
We went to Sushi Brokers with some of her friends and had a grand time.








Since it was her 21st, I thought it was only fitting to document her fun cocktails. I've heard some pretty terrible stories of "power hours" and am happy to report that Carissa remained fun and composed.




Does this guy NOT look exactly like Leonardo DiCaprio {minus the gauges}?!
I could not stop staring at him all night; it was so uncanny. 
He was not pleased at the paparazzi moment {how very Leo of him}, but I honestly couldn't help myself.


Rissa, I hope you had a fabulous 21st birthday, and I know that this year is going to be the best one yet!

5 comments:

  1. that looks like a lot of fun. i love all the cocktail shots. and that guy does look a bit like leo! funny! i love that you took a photo of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time! Love your dress!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she had a wonderful birthday and everybody looks like they were having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys look so dang cute and beautiful! she looks sooo happy too in all of these! How fun! And this guy needs to embrace his leo like looks and go with it man

    ReplyDelete
  5. So.. I signed in! ... but I love reading your blogs and "B's" when I'm at work.. I just can't post anything witty.. but this.. I love that Carissa didn't get "Drunk-d-drunk-drunk" and was able to hold her liquor. From the looks of it, you guys had a blast and you’re all safe and snug!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}