Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Confessional


{1}
I accidentally paid my rent three times yesterday. Twice through the imbecilic online payment system, and once via check. I am a foolish girl with a banking nightmare!
{2}
After watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Tuesday night, I committed myself to a life of veggies and marathon cardio sessions. I worked out on Wednesday morning...and that's it.

{3}
On my team at work, we take turns bringing a snack each Friday. Today was my day, and I brought tater tots. That isn't a confession so much as bragging. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I made the same promise after seeing that show...and I woke up the next morning and ate two cookies and used extra cream in my coffee. So much for will power...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banking nightmares are the worst! They make me want to crawl under my covers and hide. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best teammate snack EVER! I am glad I didnt watch that show becuase Id feel really really bad about the pasta Im about to order lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

{Anonymous has been disabled due to too much spam, but feel free to send me an e-mail, if you don't have an account on here!}